Welcome! Please read the information below before arrival.
- Boats with a length EXCEEDING 13,5 meters/44 feet are not allowed in the harbour basins due to limited space. These boats are to be moored at the outside of dock D (the Large Boat Dock).
- The maximum length for boats moored on the outside of dock D (the Large Boat Dock) is 20 meters/65 feet.
- Multi.hulls with a beam exceeding 4 meters/13feet are to be moored at the outside of dock D (the Large Boat Dock).
- Wasahamnen offers 126 berth of which 26 are bookable through the booking site Dockspot.com (see the page “Reservations”.
- The bookable berths are situated at dock A (18 berths), outside dock B (2 berths) and outside dock D (6 berths). Please see the harbour map below.
- The gap between the mooring fingers varies, please see the harbour map below.
- The minimum depth in the harbour basins is 2,5 meters at mean water.
- Please see the harbour map below for the closest electricity outlet, water tap and fire extinguisher.
- Mooring is made at buoys at dock A and between mooring fingers at the outside of dock B, entire dock C and the inside of dock D.
- At the inside of dock B mooring is made alongside.
- At the outside of dock D mooring is made alongside (the Large Boat Dock).
- It is not allowed to moor on the outside of an another boat.
- It is not allowed to moor at the harbour inlet, between dock C and the private dock and against the high quay towards Spritmuseum. See the harbour map below.
- It is forbidden to use an anchor in the harbour .
Click on the harbour map below to make it larger: